Yom Kippur is over, now on to Sukkos! Below are some sure-fire tips to get you in gear for a wonderful Chag!
- Get that Sukka Up (avoid last minute sukka set up syndrome)
- Make Sukka Decorating a Family Affair
- Purchase Pretty Paper Goods (disposables make sukka living a breeze)
- Check the Weather and plan meals accordingly
- Serve Hot Soups for Cold Sukkah Nights
- Serve Chilled Appetizers and Desserts for Day Meals
- Cook ahead for last days as well (so you can make the most of Chol Homoed )