This recipe is a shortcut for a decadent gluten free Passover dessert.
*Manischewitz Macaroon Dough doesn't list any nut ingredients but does have a warning about nuts in the facility on the label
- Purchase a tub of Passover Manischewitz Frozen Chocolate Macaroon Dough.
- Follow package directions for making the cookies but instead of making small ones, make jumbo ones for individual dessert portions.
- Prepare chocolate mousse (1 container Ungar's Whipped topping, 1/2 bag of melted chocolate chips). Melt chips and cool (watch them, don't let them burn). Reserve a little bit of melted chocolate for a drizzle. Whip topping and fold in cooled chocolate to form a mousse.
- Slather mousse over cooled jumbo macaroons.
- Drizzle extra chocolate over mousse.
Looking for Allergy Friendly Passover Recipes and Tips?
A Taste of Freedom Cookbook
No Wheat, No Eggs, No Nuts,
No Fish, No Soy, No Corn